" It's the same land, the same sky, but perceptions differ
it's the same road, the same turn, but journeys differ. "

Thursday 1 July 2010

friendship

i once read a beautiful quote-

" from quiet homes and first beginnings
out to the undiscovered ends
there's nothing worth the wear of winning
but laughter and the love of friends..."

the moment i read it,i could see the reason behind so many things i hadn't ever noticed.....many a times i had failed but hadn't lost my hopes coz i had my friends cheering for me every time... every time i was on the verge of losing hope,they revived my passion.....
many a times,i had won but hadn't felt delighted coz my friends had been missing then...you see, friends and family make your life.

in the very first post of this blog,i wanna confess that i love my friends...neeti n jyoti,the most! had not been for the two of you, my life would have been incomplete... i know we have had lots of fights and arguments but now that we are over all of them,i could very well see how those things have helped us bond tighter and stronger.....love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment