" It's the same land, the same sky, but perceptions differ
it's the same road, the same turn, but journeys differ. "

Friday 15 March 2013

transforming months :)

many months have gone by, days gone by,minutes flew by and seconds dissolved..since i last wrote something ob blogger. though i never had avid followers on blogger but my absence did pinch a few and they reminded me about my blog and coaxed me to resume writing. i love those few who long for more of my posts :) people always seek inspirations for their work, be it writing, painting, singing, designing, traveling or any other thing, any form of art. muse plays the biggest role in creation. may be i was devoid of same. last few months have transformed my life drastically. a 180 degrees turn,that is how we say, right? that has exactly been my case! life's turned for good. i have become more merrier, funnier  talkative, happier, content. what else can i ask for? life's great. with my own set of people, i am nibbling into my happiness every now and then, thanking Him for the same and pestering Him for some more of it :p i have found love, i have found bliss. you see, children have major issues while growing up. i too had my share. major conflicts in my childhood seem so petty and uncalled for now. :) now i can see reason behind many things, behind many words that used to come from my parents. but my home is yet to be cured form whimsical demands and pouting spasm of a child. thanks to my little brother. gagan as we all fondly call him( baadal for his fiends and apoorv for his teachers) ; no more pseudonyms i guess :/ his teenage years are a lot more clumsy.with all his violence and aggression, comes his own set of eerie demands,weird habits  weird ways of celebrating/going out with friends.my god! i already feel like an old-generation lady! :p but things apart, i have become much more observant lately. and that has helped me in penning. so, for the days to come, i am stocked up with things to write, things to post and hopefully things to call accolades for, too. :)

happy read guys! 

some posts follow hereof.

1 comment: