" It's the same land, the same sky, but perceptions differ
it's the same road, the same turn, but journeys differ. "

Wednesday 10 April 2013

ONSET OF DELIGHT!

This world is so beautiful
Coz it has love.
Love…an urge to be with him
When the first raindrop falls.
Love…an ecstasy,the joy you feel
When his presence is sound.
Love…a tender tickle when you
Sit alone thinking of him.
Love…a tear of happiness
When the proposal dooms.
Love…the divine angel that bears within
When the seeds of care blooms.

I can go on and on…

Love’s endless. Love’s pious.
Love’s virgin. Love’s bias.
Love elates you. Love teases you.
Love awakes you. Love shakes you.
It is patient. It is restless.
It is leisure. It is pleasure.
Love soothes you. Love calms you.
Love paints a serene ambiance all around you.

No taunt now evokes me.
No denial now provokes me.
No loss now seems huge.
I’m always in a thoughtful deluge.

Paradise on earth,true they say.
You find it recreated amidst despair and dismay.
Away it blows the shroud of emptiness
And blooms the flowers of togetherness.

May be I love him…
He is in my heart. He is in my head.
He is in my thoughts, loneliness now dead.
He is always near,unseen….but his existence deemed.

I can feel him.
He smiles, I smile.
He laughs, I laugh.
He saddens, I get upset.
He rejoices, I jump a set.
He speaks, I listen.
He does, I watch.
He comes, my delight.
He departs, my eyes fill with fright.

He utters, I grasp.
He blinks, I gasp.
My heart beats,with his love replete
And when he says he loves me,
I feel complete….yeah…I feel complete…

No comments:

Post a Comment