" It's the same land, the same sky, but perceptions differ
it's the same road, the same turn, but journeys differ. "

Monday 6 January 2014

Annual feedback ! 2014's on the go!

Hi guys. As we welcome 2014, it strikes me that i have been writing for many years now, though the blog came up in 2010, a little late than what it should have been. Anyway, i gather that there are a few, and may i say, very few staunch followers who care to read all the posts put up here. To those, i appeal, please help me improve. i call for you suggestions, be it about the blog layout, articles, poems, themes, pictures, etc; do tell me what you would like to see here and what you expect me to write on. Frankly, i am pretty impulsive and hence writing articles/poems doesn't come regularly to me but whenevr it does, it's cats and dogs! :) So guys, feedback, suggestions, crtique... please feel free to tell me. And may this year , I fulfill your expectations better :)

Have a great year ahead!


2 comments:

  1. I have started blogging only recently. So I am not sure if I can give any suggestions. But one thing you should know is that your blog was the inspiration that got me into blogging. Wish I had been here earlier. Keep writing. Cheers!! :)
    Nice painting btw. :)

    ReplyDelete